REGULATED SERVICES SCHEDULE
This Schedule sets out the regulatory terms on which Aon Consulting Limited ("we") conduct business with or for Defined Contribution Pensions clients. It is valid from 9th September 2015 and will come into force when it is agreed that we will act for you.
(1) In addition to regulated financial products, we are also able to provide advice on certain products that are not regulated under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, including National Savings products, building society and banks deposits.
(2) Unless there is a written agreement to the contrary, you or we may terminate our authority to act on your behalf at any time without penalty, by providing not less than 30 days' written notice. Such termination will be without prejudice to your obligations with respect to the completion of any transactions already initiated on your behalf following receipt of written or oral instructions.
(3) We will either charge a fee for our services or retain commissions we receive from third parties. Where we have agreed to charge you a fee yet we still receive a commission, we will disclose this to you and set such commission off against fees due from you. We will retain the full amount of any commission received. We will disclose the amount of commission we receive for all relevant investment services, and on request for all other business.
(4) We offer impartial financial advice, but occasions can arise where we, or one of our other clients, will have some form of interest in business, which we are transacting for you. If this happens, or we become aware that our interests or those of one of our other clients conflict with your interests we will inform you in writing and obtain your consent before we carry out your instructions.
(5) WE DO NOT HANDLE CLIENT MONEY. Cheques for investment transactions must not, therefore, be made payable to us. We will never accept payments in cash.
(6) You have a right to inspect copies of contract notes, vouchers and entries in our books or computerised records relating to your transactions.
(7) We keep records of our business transactions for a minimum of six years.
(8) When we have arranged any investments for which you have given instructions we will not give you any further advice unless you request it, but will be glad to advise you at any time you ask us to do so.
(9) Any information you provide will be used in confidence, to advise you as agreed. It may be necessary for some information to be passed to product providers in the course of preparing or implementing our advice. Product providers may also supply information to Aon Consulting Limited about existing contracts, but only if those investments were arranged through Aon Consulting Limited or if you have given permission.
(10) l not release your information to third parties but occasionally may pass information to associated companies within the Aon group if we believe they have a product or service, which may be of interest to you. If you would prefer that your information is not used in this way, please advise us.
(11) e purposes of the Conduct of Business Rules of the Financial Conduct Authority, if you are a trustee of an occupational pension scheme, we are proposing to treat you as a professional client. Otherwise, we are proposing to treat you as a ‘Retail Client’. If, however, under those rules, you would ordinarily be regarded as a Professional Client or an Eligible Counterparty, you may not have rights under the Financial Ombudsman Service or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
(12) amend terms set out in this Schedule at any time where regulatory changes make this necessary. However, provided that it is practicable for us to do so, we will give you at least ten business days’ notice before conducting any investment business with or for you on the amended terms.
(13) vide you with relevant and timely advice we may, during normal office hours, make telephone calls to you and/or arrange to meet with you without your express invitation.
(14) e a complaint please contact Aon's Compliance Department at 3 The Embankment, Sovereign Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4BJ or firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0113 3943445. If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk for further details.